Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrity Slip Ups

Top 10 Dumbest Celebrity quotes

1. “It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a school teacher.” - Linda Evangelista

2. "Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything." - Ivana Trump

3. "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century." - Dan Quayle

4. "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist." - Tara Reid

5. "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. "I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.” - Alicia Silverstone

7. "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" - Christina Aguilera

8. "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - Brooke Shields

9. "I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them." - George Bush

10. "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me." - Jessica Simpson

"Top 10 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes." mrsockmonkey. 6 April 2010 .

Celebrities say a lot of dumb things. I decided it would be fun to Google the ten dumbest things that have come out of celebrities mouths. In a way these things could be very offensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment